5 Reasons to buy a property during the festive season
Investing in a new property marks the beginning of a new journey in our lives, and what better time than the auspicious festive season to embark on this journey. The widely celebrated and auspicious occasions of Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera and Diwali are round the corner, making this a great time to make a new investment.
Here are 5 compelling reasons to buy a property during the festive season :
1. An auspicious start: Investing in your own property is an occasion of great pride, and it marks the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera and Diwali are auspicious festivals associated with new beginnings, so what better time than now to invest in a place of your own.
2. Attractive deals and discounts: The festive season is the best time to invest in property because of the attractive deals and heavy discounts that you get on property that may have otherwise been outside of your budget.
3. Limited period offers: While the deals and discounts are extremely attractive, it’s important to remember that they are applicable only for a very limited period of time. So, it’s best to close the deal as soon as you can.
4. Discounted home loan interest rates: This time of the year is also great in terms of the many attractive offers on home loans and interest rates. Banks and real estate companies also give out numerous free benefits and services to those making a booking at this time of the year.
5. New projects: The festive season is also the time of the year when reputed developers launch their most awaited projects, in response to the high demand in the season. Therefore, investing at this time gives you an impressive portfolio of projects to choose from.
Looking to invest in a new residential project in Panvel? Explore 1 & 2 BHK property for sale at La Rivera, a premium residential project in Panvel, Navi Mumbai, by Lakhani Builders.