Why is the festive season the best time for NRIS to invest in a home?
A new home marks the beginning of a new journey in our lives, and there’s no better time than the auspicious festive season to embark on this journey. The widely celebrated and auspicious occasions of Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera and Diwali are round the corner, making the festive season a great time to buy a new home.
If you’re an NRI looking to invest in India, here are some reasons why this is a great time to do so.
1. Auspicious time of the year: Investing in a place of your own marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera and Diwali are auspicious festivals associated with new beginnings, so what better time than now to invest in a home.
2. Launch of new projects: This season is also the time of the year when reputed developers launch their most awaited projects, in keeping with the high demand in this season. Therefore, investing at this time gives you an impressive portfolio of projects to choose from.
3. Attractive home loan offers: As an NRI, you can sign up for a home loan and avail of the same tax benefits and other concessions as Indian investors. This time of the year is also great in terms of the many attractive offers on home loans and interest rates.
4. Deals and discounts: The festive season is the best time to invest in property because of the attractive deals and heavy discounts that you get on property that may have otherwise been outside of your budget. In addition to discount property prices, you can also avail of brokerage discount, stamp duty and registration fee discount, etc.
5. Freebies on booking: Real estate companies also give out numerous free benefits and services to those making a booking at this time of the year, such as free car parking and free club membership.
6. Real estate regulations: Regulatory reforms such as RERA have streamlined the real estate sector by bringing in a greater level of transparency and efficiency. Undue delays in the completion of the real estate projects are also under check now, making it a good time for NRI investors to invest in property here.
7. Higher disposable income: This is also the time of the year when investors and homebuyers have the highest amount of disposable income in terms of festive season bonuses and other savings, so what better way to put all that to use than by investing in a home?
Looking to invest in a new construction in Khopoli? Explore 1, 1.5 & 2 BHK residential projects at Orchid Woods, a premium residential project by Lakhani Builders.